HybridZ

Tips for shipping an engine across the country?

auxilary

"D, you're doing real good. Keep this up and you'll be inside before it gets cold!"

'Boog' yard supervisor, Packerland Meat Processing 1983

Yeah, I was fine outside, I didn't WANT to go inside. I knew what they did inside. I'll push em to their demise. I'll demise them with no thought...

But chainsaws?

Gutwagons?

A man got to know his limitations.

Same went for my very brief career in 'Poultry Management'...

Animal Husbandry was not in my future.

Save for Dolly the Sheep. I'd be her husband. Cause I'm Baaa aaa aaad! :P

I knew someone else saw the elusive pallet eating gnome!

Runs around in a mid 70's early 80's domestic pickup with pallet walls on the bed, expired tag and those bhrama bull stickers on each door.

Beware, beware of the pallet bandito! :lol:

Substitute 'Pallet' for Fritos Corn Chips:

Bandito Song...

HAHAHAHA!!!! So true dude! LOL!

"D, you're doing real good. Keep this up and you'll be inside before it gets cold!"

'Boog' yard supervisor, Packerland Meat Processing 1983

Yeah, I was fine outside, I didn't WANT to go inside. I knew what they did inside. I'll push em to their demise. I'll demise them with no thought...

But chainsaws?

Gutwagons?

A man got to know his limitations.

Same went for my very brief career in 'Poultry Management'...

Animal Husbandry was not in my future.

Save for Dolly the Sheep. I'd be her husband. Cause I'm Baaa aaa aaad! :P

But on the other hand, if someone handed you a nice rifle and pointed to Bambi standing looking at you stupidly, you DO know how to turn the funny fourlegged horny critter into BBQ and stew right?

post-4049-042234100 1299834538_thumb.jpg

Edited by kiwi303

But on the other hand, if someone handed you a nice rifle and pointed to Bambi standing looking at you stupidly, you DO know how to turn the funny fourlegged horny critter into BBQ and stew right?

Oh, without a doubt---konwn that since I was pre-teen!

Though I'd prefer an Arrow.

There is a difference between doing 6 deer and countless small rodentia a year...

And a couple hundred pigs a day! "Cottage Industry -vs- Production Line" :D

Hope they never put an open season on two-legged horny critters. I'd be in trouble!

Though I'd prefer an Arrow.

Hope they never put an open season on two-legged horny critters. I'd be in trouble!

Don't stand within the old walls of the city of York with a bow and arrow and horned helmet on! it's STILL legal to kill a Scotsman or a Viking with a weapon who is within the old walls. The law dates back to the 900's and STILL hasn't been knocked off the statute books :D

Back on topic, I've stabilised motors to travel (albeit only in the back of my van) by bolting a bracket where the engine mounts bolt on, and coach bolting 2x4 to the brackets, then just nail up a frame froms crap lumber to act as an engine cradle holding the engine to the pallet the same way as a real engine cradle mounts the engine to the chassis.