hehe, i am looking for something along these lines

rb26

aem 3.5 map

Single Throttle Body

Intake manifold

oem GT-R 440 injectors w/o resistor box

oem rb26 IAT and coolent temp sensors

for aem ems series 2

To just get you off the trailer to a tuner with a dyno? I'm pretty sure you can get those from AEM's ems forums.

If your after a base map to actually drive around, thats what people spend money on tuners for unless your into running any random map and risking your engine.

Edited by jakeoster

yea i am using the aem one but it ran like a raped cat that just had a bath on a cold winter day . i did all the injector conversions and all that fun stuff. there was only one tune for the rb26. it used 1200cc so i did the wizard. it did crank but i would hesitate to say it would make it out of my bay door. I hooked up my LC-1 and saw the AFR was in the 8s at idle... backed that out and she sounds much better already. need to do alot of stuff before i am even close to dyno tuning. I'm just excited it is running.

I hear that. Good feeling just to hear it. I know for me I was just happy to know that it actually worked after spending all that time and money haha.

That's kinda the main reason I bought a Power Fc, I like how they include a fully functioning base map to start with which makes tuning a little less time consuming. If only it would replace the stupid maf with a map sensor, then I'd be one happy dude.

The ems is kick ass though, my budget didn't allow for it. I've heard great things about them though.

yea thats why i went with the ems. i dont know about this oem tps though. no matter what i do to it the voltage varies some. i will get it working about like it should (ems says its a 12% after calibration) then floor it and it only sees like 72%... so i guess i am going to try to find another tps.

I have an AEM EMS Series 1 and started with the basemap AEM provided, it worked fine to get it running and actually wasn't that bad.

Did you get that tune off of the forum or out from the AEM base tunes folder that is provided with the EMS? It is weird they would have provided a basemap with 1200cc injectors... selecting the OEM 440ccs and not using the resistor pack may mess things up for you.

If your Series 2 base map was set for 1200cc don't just change your injectors using the wizard, if I recall this only changes some specific voltage but doesn't actually change the map values, also goto your fuel map and right click and there should be an option to change injectors that way where you enter the flow rates etc. I remember I had problems with that when I went to RC1000 injectors...

Note this was using AEM Pro not AEM Tuner also so options may have changed and your mileage may vary.

As far as the TPS are you sure your throttle cable is fully opening and closing the throttle plate?

yea i am turning the throttle by hand and looking at the computer. when i go to set tps voltages all i see is .18 for low end but when i am done setting it it says .14 is the low... i never see it go off of .18 so i dunno but i just ordered a q45 tps. my tps is a bit odd. i can flick the bottom, or press down on the sensor and my voltages go all over the place so i think it might be a bad sensor.

i did go to change injector flow rates and used the 1200cc @ 50psi and changed it to 440cc @50 psi. but i still am backing a hell of alot of fuel out. no biggy though its running decent now. A tuner is gonna be about 5 hours away and i have done so much crap to this thing i hate for something to break or not be right stuck at the tuners. haha be nice to drive it down the road 1st ( 20% throttle or something)