HybridZ

led tail light bulbs

greghassen

for anyone out there thinking of getting those led light bulbs from hong kong buyers on ebay, think again..

I bought a couple and they lasted less than 6 months. One completely stopped working and the other was flickering

on the last 2 or so led's when i checked them yesterday.

does anyone know where i can get a good quality led tail light bulb?

Also just a little side note from personal experience, I'd suggest using the 45-LED Tower Type. The LED type that has LED's on the side and top, that way it reflects light off the mirror inside the tail light just like a bulb, otherwise your just going to have a small circle coming out of the tail light. Kind of hard to see, but unlees of course if that's waht your going for though. Hell, they might even be able to be picked up at your local parts store.

Will those 45 LED tower types fit in the housing, though? That's the only thing that has kept me from ordering them.

There are no fitment issue's because they are the same size, if not a little bit smaller, than the filament type bulb's.