HybridZ

Finally some progress

wrcbonk

I bought this Series 1 R33 RB25 just over a year ago. I replaced most of the gaskets and timing parts, new clutch, modified oil pan. I used Rick Wong's mounts. I will be attacking the transmission mount next. For more pics check here http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/88888-another-rb-into-an-s30-what-next/page__p__844501__fromsearch__1#entry844501

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Thank you for this thread, its really informative ! I'm doing the same swap into my 260z but I'm not doing the engine just yet. Currently I'm doing the brake system, I just put the 4 piston brake system on and I'm rebuilding the 15/16 master cylinder right now and gathering parts to do the rear disc brake swap.

I like what your doing with the fuel tank ! Please keep me posted on that cause I don't want to spend the money to put a surge tank and all that if don't have to.

Your car is looking good !

ZT-R,

The PO put in those fans for added cooling in the summer (I live in Sacramento). I don't know what car he pulled them out of. They sit in front of the radiator. If they still fit with the intercooler I plan to keep them and run them off the same switch as the ones I put in the normal position between the engine. The next time I have the radiator off I can take some more pics. The mounting is home made but very sturdy.

Bill