HybridZ

Turbo Project No Start - Help!

AtlantaZ

Sorry to hear your having so much trouble. I visited your thread because I am interested in converting mine to a crank trigger setup. Also good luck with your Innovate LC-1. My first one was bad out of the box. Summit replaced it, the next one lasted a month, then I swapped it with an Autometer unit and I love it!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SOLVED!!!!

One. Wire.

After mucho hours and dollars, it came down to one issue - timing. No matter what we told Tunerstudio, the timing stayed at 10 degrees. Megasquirt wasn't commanding advance on the EDIS module. While I went to Pull-A-Part and bought two extra EDIS-6 modules (anybody want to buy one? $20 each!), a friend disassembled my ECU and inspected the jumper wiring. It turns out that the Megasquirt ECU was incorrectly wired to directly drive a coil, rather than command EDIs. We moved the IGN jumper wire to JS10 where it should have been, plugged it up, cranked the car, and the throttle responded!

It definitely needs tuning, but my problem is solved!!