HybridZ

RB25det NEO S130

appsy

I thought I should share my 1981 S 2+2 build with every one because this web site has helped me build it

I had my car for 2 years and drove it around for a year before smashing the gear box and the engine was on the way out so I decided to re power witch took 3 months and I loved driving around because it was such a sleeper i also took it to the strip and ran 12.9 at 107MPH before braking a axle.

but since then i have decided to make it a track monster.

so fare my car has:

polyurethane bushings

rb25det neo

front mount inter cooler

3 in m/s turbo back exhaust

R32 gtr brakes all around

S13 coilover all around with front knuckles as well

nistune ecu

r200 long nose 2 way LSD

custom tail saft

custom triple core aluminum radiator

custom engine and gear box mounts

custom tail shaft

444cc gtr injectors

greddy intake manifold

ford xf throttle body

Z32 afm

and a complete respray is on the way and a lot more.

will post images of S13 front end and greedy manifold tomorrow

Edited by RB26powered74zcar
Image size way too large

I thought I should share my 1981 S 2+2 build with every one because this web site has helped me build it

I had my car for 2 years and drove it around for a year before smashing the gear box and the engine was on the way out so I decided to re power witch took 3 months and I loved driving around because it was such a sleeper i also took it to the strip and ran 12.9 at MPH before braking a axle.

but since then i have decided to make it a track monster.

so fare my car has:

polyurethane bushings

rb25det neo

front mount inter cooler

3 in m/s turbo back exhaust

R32 gtr brakes all around

S13 coilover all around with front knuckles as well

nistune ecu

r200 long nose 2 way LSD

custom tail saft

custom triple core aluminum radiator

custom engine and gear box mounts

custom tail shaft

444cc gtr injectors

greddy intake manifold

ford xf throttle body

Z32 afm

and a complete respray is on the way and a lot more.

will post images of S front end and greedy manifold tomorrow

Nice swap, I was going to do that same motor swap in mine awhile back good to see someone else have it you got a build thread?

Yes mod plates :>. Sweet I was going to wait till after I finish all the mods as well :>. How did you go with the GTR brakes on the back, did you use a dog leg bracket? did you use the internal drum setup as your handbrake?

Yes mod plates :>. Sweet I was going to wait till after I finish all the mods as well :>. How did you go with the GTR brakes on the back, did you use a dog leg bracket? did you use the internal drum setup as your handbrake?

I used gtr rotors redrilled and calipers with a plate that i had lazer cut after making a templet just having shims machined this week to line the caliper up with the rotor and i will be converting the original hand brake lever to hydrolic that will be tapped into the rear brake lines.

yer I'm going to make it so I can put the original rear calipers and hand brake back in if required to over come that proplem, I reckon I'll get away with it in Tas it's pretty relaxed over here. I will post pics of all new models including rear brakes and front s13 coliover set up tomorrow.