HybridZ

Just painted my s30

I painted it myself peice by peice in a friends garage.

The wheels are 15" konig rewinds with 225 50 15 tires, no spacers yet

Its just a rebuilt L28e. intake, cam, header, 2.5" exhaust. Im thinking of swapping to an SR but not 100% about that yet.

I have the 16x7 Rewinds but only have tires on the front and stock ride height so it doesn't look as nice as yours yet. Are you on coilovers or lowering springs ? What shocks are you running ? I really like the look of your Z and would like to attain the same. Maybe some spacer's in the rear. Great paint job too !

WoW... Looks like mine! Although the color looks a little different for some reason... Can't put my finger on it.

I like that you shaved a bit as well. I have a very simliar setup paint wise, as my painter friend is going to run my hood, bumpers, flares, and valance in black this week... I'm glad you ran the spoiler in blue, as I was curious as to what'd it'd look like. I think I'm going to run it in black to offset the blue in back.

I have those same fender mirrors, but probably going to buy the real ones... as they are crappier plastic than they looked like online.

Z162.jpg

Z125.jpg

Z179.jpg

I have those same fender mirrors, but probably going to buy the real ones... as they are crappier plastic than they looked like online.

I always wanted to see what these would look like on a Z. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOTA-CELICA-TA22-TA23-27-RA28-25-FENDER-MIRROR-JDM-ax-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4840563a81QQitemZ310317038209QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories