HybridZ

Water Inlet Plumbing

I loaded my car on the rollback and spent over an hour in the parking lot at Oreillys gates 22478 and 22625 are perfect for LS swaps. I'll post pics later.

Yep, I used that upper hose, was perfect. The problem is my L76 lower housing is 1.50 and my radiator is 1.75, that hose is too small, wish it had been that easy!

I have a champion aluminum radiator not sure what size the bottom neck is but it was bigger. I sprayed the inside of the hose with black paint for lube wet and when it dries it will help hold the hose on unlike wd40 or equivalent., I do remember stretching the hose on but worked great. I'll look tomorrow to see how much mine is stretched. In the house for the finale of the walking dead

here are some pics, The lower hose was a little tight going on but works great.upperhose_zpscf06bb27.jpghoses_zps433b2006.jpglowerhose_zpsca8f258b.jpg

No pic's?  What thermostat did you guys use with the Jegs/CSR thermostat housing?  Does it call for the stock unit or after market type?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To follow up I finally got something to work. I used a canton swivel water neck and then used an 8inch napa universal flex hose with one end at1.5 and the other 1.75. Really happy with the fit, but the water neck cost too much. Hope this helps someone.

Edited by Wheeler