HybridZ

How do I convert to 5x114.3 for cheap ?

Hey guys . I understand Cheap and Hybridz parts don't always go hand in hand but I hate to have to spend 700 bucks in this or that to turn around and spend over 1000 in wheels and another 500 in tires. At that point I could just get a custom set made.  

So I'm looking for a way to convert my car from 4x114.3 to 5x114.3 

Any help would be great. I tried searching but all the links are no longer working. 

attached is a older pic of my Z before the swap but these are the same wheels and tires I have at the moment. 

post-39800-0-06740900-1411766552_thumb.jpg

You can find a decent machine shop to re-drill (and reinforce if necessary) the hubs..

Or search the forum and find Silver Mine Motors offering for the rear axles, redrilled and cleaned up, for $180 with your core exchange. You certainly don't have to spend $700 on a conversion.

Not to plug myself, but I'll be looking at selling my Z31 5 lug hubs in the next few weeks. I'll be stripping the car an going back 4 lug once I get back from Cali for JCCS. 

I used early Z31 300ZX turbo front hubs with a 30mm rotor spacer made from a modified 5x100 wheel spacer and 5 lug drilled factory rotor. A lot of people that go 5 lug swap to the 4x4 calipers with vented rotors which require a 35mm rotor spacer to address the offset difference in the rotor hats. For the rear I just had the stubs drilled to 5 lug by a local machine shop and drilled the drums to match. All in I'm less than $250. 

Have you checked out something like these?  They'll space your wheels out 1.75", but that may or may not be a good thing for you depending on your goals for the car.  At $129/pair, they might fit the bill.  As an FYI, I've bought from this vendor previously, and their stuff is pretty decent quality.  Good customer service and quick shipping also.

http://www.ezaccessory.com/4_Lug_to_5_Lug_Adapter_44505450t_p/4450-5450t.htm