HybridZ

tried to bleed brakes 6H later still no luck

case closed ;)

cleaned the garage of all the brake fluid mess. slept a night over it and gave it a go some hours ago.

problem has not been MC or prop valve. it was just air in the rear calipers. didn´t even touch the pressure bleeder

or rebleed the MC. jacked thar up and followed the advice with the bleeder at the rear claipers beeing not at the

highest point. before that went to the auto store and bought a new can of ATE racing blue brake fluid.

IMG_20141104_163140.jpg

IMG_20141104_WA0007.jpg

pushed the pedal first and went to see if there are any bubbles in the hose. i can tell you there were some.

didn´t think the angle would make that much of a difference. next thing the speedbleeders are air tight on the threads.

no problem with that. did the other side of the rears without touch the fronts until the fluid went all blue.

got the car of the ramps and checked the pressure. it is better than i got it out of the shop and what they did had been

a pressure bleed.

i want to thank you all for your helpfull advice to solve my problem so i can continue the restoration on the car :)

have emtiped the reservoir almost fully to be sure it got flushed. color change was quite obvious. currently running motul 5.1 brake fluid on my other

cars but thought will give the ATE blue a go.

@RebekahsZ

if you need some i can sent you some over but i think there are plenty of alterntives. 1L sells here for around 20-22 USD. got the geo set up today and

the corner wheights done. car weight was 1070kg with 3/4 tank without driver. when i drove home i enjoyed the handling first time since i bought it.

Those ACZ componets are great to adjust.

IMG_20141106_114322.jpg