3 replies to this topic

#1 locodrftr

locodrftr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGlendora, CA, US

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:27 PM

Made this turbo back exhaust for this Rb powered 240z, it's made from oval tubing and round tubing. Fully tig welded stainless steel. A HKS Hi-power muffler was used at the back. Rear spare tire well was cut in order to clear the enormous muffler ( customer didn't realize how big the canister was) Cut some sheetmetal and Beadrolled it for strength and style. Came out pretty clean and it sounds awesome! I will try and upload a video here or link to youtube.

Attached Files

Heliarc Works
Precision welding and custom fabrication
(626-523-3354)
heliarcworks@gmail.com

#2 Graphitez

Graphitez

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationFall River MA

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

I love to see quality work like this, a master of your craft.

#3 torynich

torynich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationDelta Colorado

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

Nice! My daughter has a tire that would fit that spare tire well. She called me and said there was something wrong with her tire so I asked her if it was flat. After a pause she says "well, not on the top"!!!! I told her to just drive on the top of the tire then.

#4 DonH

DonH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOntario, CA, US

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:41 PM

Made this turbo back exhaust for this Rb powered 240z, it's made from oval tubing and round tubing. Fully tig welded stainless steel. A HKS Hi-power muffler was used at the back. Rear spare tire well was cut in order to clear the enormous muffler ( customer didn't realize how big the canister was) Cut some sheetmetal and Beadrolled it for strength and style. Came out pretty clean and it sounds awesome! I will try and upload a video here or link to youtube.

Can you PM me your contact information? Im undergoing my first Z build and will be needing an exhaust for my RB25 swapped Z :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rb25 exhaust, tig, turbo, fa, exhaust turbo, rb25, welding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users