HybridZ

anyone else doing a 4.6 4V into a 240?

PnyPwr

Guest SuperCobra4Me

looks good man !

I've been in your shoes!

My project since 2004 has been the following vehicle: ( and I can understand what you are going thru).

BTW my engine is a 2003 Cobra engine, also using the tranny, IRS and many other items from a wrecked 03 Cobra:

Click to make it Bigger !!

2552DSC04405-med.JPG

A lot of Pictures, info and Videos of my Project SuperCobra in my website: www.cobra4me.com

follow the links to project SuperCobra (have a few other projects going on at the moment as well).

I recently tried to swap the VALVE COVERS for those of a 2005 Ford GT and I was able to swap the passenger side but not the driver's side, the footbox and steering systems are in the way ! so as I said I understand what you are and will be going thru !

DSC06034sm.jpg

anyways, I just registered because I am thinking on buying a '75 280Z and install a 289 engine in it (after I really drive the hell out of the L28 first).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I know that cobra! (yes I hang out on the FFR boards every now and then)

I've been following ALL the 4v 4.6 swaps in facort five cars. Pretty wicked.

So supercobra (if your listening, i see that this was your first post) did you ever figure out the hood clearence issue? I guess I might have to go to the other boards to find out.

Guest SuperCobra4Me
Hey I know that cobra! (yes I hang out on the FFR boards every now and then)

I've been following ALL the 4v 4.6 swaps in facort five cars. Pretty wicked.

So supercobra (if your listening' date=' i see that this was your first post) did you ever figure out the hood clearence issue? I guess I might have to go to the other boards to find out.[/quote']

Hey!

Yes, I am going to have a "blister" on it to cover the hole, I think it should be ok.

I am taking the body to the painter soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...