HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Been pruning the vinyard and the weather has been pretty good so no rainy days off. Talked to the guy who is helping with the bodywork last night so kind of remotivated him a bit. Also decided to go with coil overs and camber plates all round so had to undo some things to make them fit. Getting remotivated though. Bought a new-old toy,BMW635csi with i would like to play with as well. Wife says I have to finish the other projects first so getting people and jobs line up to finish it. Still having a hell of a time getting my machinest to finish things like the hubs and brakes. Going to have to stick a rocket up his arse big time!

Douglas

A couple of pics of my '76 bus..

The car specs are very mild:

L28 with a mild cam, 10.3:1CR, 240Z SU's & Headders.

Rebulilt 71B 5-speed box.

3.9 R180 diff with a slip limiter fitted.

Lowered on King springs & re-oiled factory dampers.

Front brakes are stock apart from Ferodo DS2500 Pads & Elf fluid.

Rears are 280ZX discs. Patrol 1" Master Cylinder upgrade is on the cards...

MyBus_thumb.jpg

P1010179_thumb.JPG

P1010175_thumb.JPG

A couple of pics of my '76 bus..

The car specs are very mild:

L28 with a mild cam, 10.3:1CR, 240Z SU's & Headders.

Rebulilt 71B 5-speed box.

3.9 R180 diff with a slip limiter fitted.

Lowered on King springs & re-oiled factory dampers.

Front brakes are stock apart from Ferodo DS2500 Pads & Elf fluid.

Rears are 280ZX discs. Patrol 1" Master Cylinder upgrade is on the cards...

NICE! For some reason, i'm really loving the color! :cheers:

bahahahaha! i was hoping you were kidding! that was kinda gross!

I just figured you would drill thru the old paint then get a new paint job, tho if the existing paint is fine then there is really no point

I see where you are coming from

How hard is it to see thru the mirrors on the fenders? Looks like it would be a pain

bahahahaha! i was hoping you were kidding! that was kinda gross!

I just figured you would drill thru the old paint then get a new paint job, tho if the existing paint is fine then there is really no point

I see where you are coming from

How hard is it to see thru the mirrors on the fenders? Looks like it would be a pain

Actually, it eliminates a blind spot...but i shoulder check anyways (as everyone should). I like having fender mirrors...i'm planning to put a pair on my 510 :icon10:

Challenger it's a shame your in WA or I would take those wheels off your hands..........................nice work on your car, looking good I love the tinted light covers.

J

Id let you take them off my hands. :) I like them because I got them for $80, but it just doesnt go with the rest of the car.

Actually, it eliminates a blind spot...but i shoulder check anyways (as everyone should). I like having fender mirrors...i'm planning to put a pair on my 510 :icon10:

I like the way they look as well, always thought it would be cool to have a car with them but I didn't think they would look good on my cavalier :-D

more than likely I will throw them on the z!

Id let you take them off my hands. :) I like them because I got them for $80, but it just doesnt go with the rest of the car.

Where did you find a deal like that, I am heading to the junk yard tomorrow to try and find some wheels, would someone be so kind to let me know what other vintage cars have the same lug pattern as my 74 260 2+2? I really appreciate your help.

Jason

what i did while looking for a donut wheel is i made a template of the pattern out of wood. drilled the holes out to meet the exact bolt pattern of the wheel. so going to the yard and looking for a wheel was a simple as holding the pattern up to the wheel i was looking at