HybridZ
dtaylor

New Rota's RB-R 17x8.5

Anyone interested in using these wheels in a staggered configuration? I was thinking the 17x7.5 +4 front, 17x8.5 +4 rear. You buy one size, I by the other, and we do a swap for a staggered look?

I am, but I believe the 7.5 are not (yet?) available in +4.

Or you can run +20 offset all around. The 17x7.5 +20 are perfect if you have coilovers (5" BS). 17x8.5 +20 in the rear would require 1/2" spacers for 5" back space.

You shouldn't have to run a spacer on the rear if you run a 8" rear coilover spring and get the spring collar above tire.

Justin

Or you can run +20 offset all around. The 17x7.5 +20 are perfect if you have coilovers (5" BS). 17x8.5 +20 in the rear would require 1/2" spacers for 5" back space.

I like the look of the +4, love the lip :)

I might just end up getting the 8.5 for all four corners.

You shouldn't have to run a spacer on the rear if you run a 8" rear coilover spring and get the spring collar above tire.

Justin

That really limits your ride height adjustment. You also may not be able to get the ride height and or travel where you want it with that limitation. A 1/2" spacer is no big deal as long as you run longer studs.

Hi All,

Just wondering how the 17X8.5 RB wheels are working out? Any updated pictures and what size tires do you all go with.

I am really wondering about the 245/40/17 series tires on these rims with an offset of +20.

Thanks for any information.

HB280ZT

Hi All, Is anybody out there???? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Still wondering how the 17X8.5 RB wheels are working out? Any pictures at all? Please include the tire sizes you went with?

I really want to run 245/40/17 series tires on these rims with an offset of +20.

HB280ZT

Hi All, Is anybody out there???? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Still wondering how the 17X8.5 RB wheels are working out? Any pictures at all? Please include the tire sizes you went with?

I really want to run 245/40/17 series tires on these rims with an offset of +20.

HB280ZT

My brother just bought a set. He got 255/40/17 for the rear and 225/35/17 for the front, we'll see how it looks soon. I'll post pictures later.