HybridZ

My wheels

So I have had these wheels on the car since I bought the car.

I was looking around to see what people normally sell them for since I have another set of wheels I intend to use but can't seem to find these wheels on any other Z. So are these aftermarket? Dealer option? Are they worth trying to sell?

DSCN2208.jpg

They are in prestine condition whatever they are. Absolutely no curb rash or damage whatsoever. They are pretty much brand new.

I have those rims. they Came on a bunch of 260z's and the majority of black pearl 280z's and were also a dealer option IIRC. Ive seen people sell them for around $300 I think. Cant remember for sure. They are nice looking wheels if you polish them and paint the rest of them black.

I sold my 1st set for $400. I just bought another set and i bought the center caps for $150 and the wheels for $250 . I read on a few sites that only about 1400 sets of those were made and that its the rarest OEM Nissan wheels available. After I read that I had to own another set just incase that is true cause they do seem very rare and look really nice also just not wide enough.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought those were a 77/78 option only

I wish i could take those off your hand cause mine are pretty beat up. But i figure i might as well keep mine cause i'm giong to go with a set of diamond wheel racing rims and not keep the stockers (they are nice stockers though, just a bit too narrow)

Wow, I thought they were just the factory rims, they are certainly worth NOTHING here in AUS. My car came with a set as spares, so I decided to do this to them:

PA020100_small.jpg

PC020287.jpg

I have since bought a fifth rim in similar condition to the original posters pic at a grand total of $20...