HybridZ

Trade my Prelude for a Z....PA

CrimsonPhoenix

Are you Mike from TST?

Anyway, I would recommend buying one from the west coast. Less rust to worry about, and Zs are generally cheap and plentiful there in good condition. Shipping isn't going to be less than any rust repair you do on an east coast car. That's my plan and I would encourage anyone else to do the same.

My $.02.

• Administrators

Anyway, I would recommend buying one from the west coast. No rust to worry about, and Zs are generally cheap and plentiful there in good condition.

Man-O-man, how I wish that were true. I have owned somewhere between 15 and 20 S30's, and not one was rust free. We may have less of the evil stuff, but it's still abundant, I promise.

Man-O-man, how I wish that were true. I have owned somewhere between 15 and 20 S30's, and not one was rust free. We may have less of the evil stuff, but it's still abundant, I promise.
Compared to where I am, they are. ;)

I suppose I should have said "less rust" instead of "no rust" though.

Are you Mike from TST?

Anyway, I would recommend buying one from the west coast. Less rust to worry about, and Zs are generally cheap and plentiful there in good condition. Shipping isn't going to be less than any rust repair you do on an east coast car. That's my plan and I would encourage anyone else to do the same.

My $.02.

Yep, I'm on TST also. Its just that the price of Z's out there is more than they are here, and shipping across country is around $800...I'd do the bodywork here myself and save the extra $.

Are you Mike from TST?

My $.02.

Thats ironic, because my name is Mike and I'm also on TST if by TST you mean TriStateTuners... :P If you end up getting a Z31, I have TONS of Z31 parts.

Thats ironic, because my name is Mike and I'm also on TST if by TST you mean TriStateTuners... :P If you end up getting a Z31, I have TONS of Z31 parts.

Irony :) Parts would help, its finding the right car that's a bitch right now. There's an '87 turbo running around that I'm trying to buy, its only got like 75K on it and they want $3K for it...its in awesome shape! But, I need to sell the prelude to make up the bulk of the money I'd owe.