HybridZ

Vote for the 240Z to appear in Forza 3!

So Microsoft, Turn 10 Studios, and Jalopnik have teamed up to allow Jalopnik readers to choose which cars will be included in a new downloadable pack for Turn 10's racing hit Forza Racing 3 for the Xbox360.

Follow this link to vote for the 240Z during todays second round of voting! (You can choose 10 of the 20 cars listed)

http://jalopnik.com/5458276/forzalopnik-round-two-group-iii

While I disagree vehemently with the description, these guys make a great game and having a 240 in it would be awesome.

I'll update this thread when Round Three of voting begins.

The 240Z has been voted to the final round (there are 5 bonus cars as well) in Jalopnik/Microsoft/Turn 10 Studios' Forza Racing 3 Downloadable car pack!

It started out with 120 cars and after today will be whittled down to the last batch of 15. So get out the vote and let's get the Zed it's proper place in this awesome game!

http://jalopnik.com/5458683/forzalopnik-the-very-last-poll

Even if you don't play, just hop on over, vote for your 5 favorite cars of the bunch so we car enthusiasts that game can enjoy them!

I'm confused. Because I bought Forza 3, and have beaten probably half the races so far with the 240z...

Edit: I'm guessing the Fairlady Z and 240Z are not the same.

I own Forza 3 as well. The Z in the game is not a 240z, it is the 432 Fairlady Z. They are basically the same car, but in japan the "s30z" (70-73) came with different engine options unlike how we just got the L24 (70-73). Im not sure why they would put a second s30z in the game but hey it would still be cool.

• 1 year later...