HybridZ

First pictures since I took the car home from paint shop

I believe it's a House of Kolor Galaxy Grey Metallic (Coarse). Originally I was going to have a faint green hue added to the first layers of clear, but we bailed on it since it'd be impossible to ever match. The airbrushing is done under the clear coats in various Kandy colors, and the clear is so thick you can't even feel the texture of the brushing. :) Unfortunately the paint has flaked up in a couple areas where there are sharp corners. :\

Aside from the paint, the side markers are removed, all the chrome is blacked out, and it has electric locks so I don't have to scratch the car with the key.

How're those tires working for you? I may need a pair for my new wheels but wondered how they handle on the streets under normal conditions. 16's also?

The backs are Nitto 555R's. For the power mine puts down, they haven't made much difference against other street tires. In general, the car feels very sloppy on handling, but my comparisons are a modded Trans Am and the fiancee's new G37.

For a car on the street, the Yokohama Advan Sports do not disappoint but they smallest is a 17". The have an "S-Drive" as well that comes in smaller sizes common on the Z cars. I hear the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's are in the same league.

looks really sharp i like the matching bumpers to the color i have a yellow z and i was thinking about it but i dont think it would look that great in yellow gray and black pull it off better any opinions or maybe pictures to reference?

Blacking out the trim makes a big difference, as did removing the side markers. IMO, if you painted it yellow with black trim, the bumpers would look best in black.

The backs are Nitto 555R's. For the power mine puts down, they haven't made much difference against other street tires. In general, the car feels very sloppy on handling, but my comparisons are a modded Trans Am and the fiancee's new G37.

For a car on the street, the Yokohama Advan Sports do not disappoint but they smallest is a 17". The have an "S-Drive" as well that comes in smaller sizes common on the Z cars. I hear the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's are in the same league.

Blacking out the trim makes a big difference, as did removing the side markers. IMO, if you painted it yellow with black trim, the bumpers would look best in black.

well its already yellow i dont really have the funds to paint the whole car but black it is yet i thought that to jsut needed a second opinion