HybridZ
pallnet

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

UPDATE:

Orders are going out weekly. Thanks for the business fellas. I can't tell you how good it make me feel when i see my custom fuel rails on your cars. I feel even better knowing that the rail helped you solve a common problem or it gave you upgrade options that you couldn't get with the stock unit.

I'm hustling to get stuff ready for Christmas because I usually get a heavy flood of orders around then.

I look forward to making a custom fuel rail for your project so send me an email and lets get the ball rolling.

Thanks

[email protected]

I will tell you. A person has to really like doing something for that said person to work 10hrs a day fixing cars then go home only to eat dinner and work another 2-3hrs a night machining.

I'm happy to have built every single rail that I've had my hands on. I'm even more happy that the customers (YOU!) are just as happy to own one of my custom fuel rails.

Thanks

pallnet

PALLNET PRE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

I’m running a pre Christmas special on my Custom L28 fuel injection fuel rails. Any and every fuel rail purchase from 11/01/15 to 11/30/15 will include a *FREE* injector seal kit that matches the rail being bought.

As many of you know I offer barbed rails for an almost direct replacement for the stock fuel rail but much better made and easier to work on. I also offer rails to accept 11mm import and 14mm domestic injectors.

I will gladly ship worldwide to any country that will accept packages from the USA.

Email [email protected] or PM me for details.

Thanks

pallnet

UPDATE:

I'm ahead of the game. Orders are going out quicker this go around. We're in the second week of the FREE injector seal kit special. I've been a little busy but there's always room for more. Let me know if i can make one for your project.

Thanks

pallnet

UPDATE:

I'm replying to all emails as fast as i can and shipping out rails just as quickly. Most ship out just a couple of days from the day they were ordered.

I'm still giving away free injector seals with every rail order. I extended it special up to 01/01/16.

Thanks

pallnet