HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey pallnet! i made an account on hybridz as i was looking for aftermarket fuel rails and i saw that you were the guy to go to and also the info on here is very useful. iim really interested in purchasing fuel rail package from you. not immediately but from 2 weeks to a month from now. i would just like to see what options are available and prices. ive sent an email. thanks!

I replied to all emails. Let me know if you didn't get a reply.

77enough: Yes all of my rail kits come with custom bent aluminum brackets, stainless mounting hardware and fittings needed to install the fuel rail. They are in kit form but all of the machining has been done, assembly is a pce of cake.

Email me for more info.

Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE:

All rail orders have been shipped. All emails replied to.

I have time to knock out a few more orders before I leave for vacation on the 26th. From Oct. 26th- Nov.1st I will be away from my machinery and maybe away from cell towers. So if you want to place an order any day now, then the sooner the better so that I have  a better chance of shipping it before I leave. If not then I will reply to all emails when I return.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

Hope all is well with you. I installed the 440cc Toyota injectors on my 1983 Datsun 280ZX and would like to purchase a pallnet fuel rail with fuel pressure gauge tapped hole. Or, do you have adaptors to fit a 14mm pallnet fuel rail for the 440cc (11mm) injectors. 

Thanks for your attention.

Andre.

Edited by napship

• 3 weeks later...

Fellas. Email me for my price list.

napship: I'm sorry but I don't make inserts for doing such a thing. I feel that it's safer just to make the rail needed. The correct rail will give you the least number of sealing areas.

Pallnet@hotmail.com

Thanks

pallnet

Edited by pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

**CHRISTMAS SPECIAL**

Any order placed in the month of December will receive a *FREE* injector seal kit that matches the custom fuel rail being purchased.

I will do my best to get your order out to you before Christmas day if your order is placed early enough. Late orders will go out later as can be expected.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

pallnet

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I plan on ordering a fuel rail this week, just not sure whether I will need an 11mm or 14mm yet. I'm working on a 1977 280z turbo conversion with new engine management. Not sure what injectors I'll be using. Could use some advice if possible.

Thanks

Steve