HybridZ

Heads...Which heads do you use????

Heads are a huge area of concern for several issues. Weight is one, 45+# can be shaved off the front of the car by switching to Aluminum. others are Angle, CC size, and valve size.

My build came with Dart Conquest heads loaded with 1.6/2.05 valves, Kmotion springs Ti locks and retainers, and Harlad Sharp Roller rockers. I also had some minor cleanup done to the castings and the Victor Jr. intake port-matched.

Next.....

Mike

Guest Anonymous

I currently have a set of Trick Flow Twisted Wedge Alum heads. They come with 2.02/1.60 valves, guide plates, screw in studs, and springs of your choice. On several ocations I have seen (hotrod mag, Chevy proformance mag, Car Craft) do tests on several heads and the trick flow heads were up at the top of the pack for straight out of the box proformance. The price is also reasonable at $875 dollars from summit...could not beat it.

Guest RON JONES

quote:

Originally posted by MYRON:

I stole mine!! DartII 2.05/1.60 Oversized

double springs rated up to 200 seat lb and

up to a .700 lift cam..Comp Cams guide plates

springs and 7/16 studs, 5 angle valve job. ported and matched to a Brodix HV1 Pro Bracket intake that was also ported in the plenum area by Brodix.. 800.00 brand new!!! This included the intake and all the work that was done by Brodix... They guys brother worked for brodix and was in pinch for cash....

Myron,I,m just curious,what are you running for a cam?

Off the top of my head, it has a 547/567

lift 288 duration and a 110 or 112 seperation. It is a Crower and i have the matching solid lifters I am also using

Crane Gold roller rockers 1.5-1.65 ratio this gives me a lift of .609 on the intake side... Myron

Guest Anonymous

If anybody is interested,, i have found a pair of brand new airflow research alum. heads,he said they had a little portwork done on them ,they have 2.125 valves. he said he never got around to building the motor.they are in ft worth tex. he is asking 670.00. I have his phone number if anybody wants it .

I stole mine!! DartII 2.05/1.60 Oversized

double springs rated up to 200 seat lb and

up to a .700 lift cam..Comp Cams guide plates

springs and 7/16 studs, 5 angle valve job. ported and matched to a Brodix HV1 Pro Bracket intake that was also ported in the plenum area by Brodix.. 800.00 brand new!!! This included the intake and all the work that was done by Brodix... They guys brother worked for brodix and was in pinch for cash....