HybridZ

GM pressure sensors

Chemicalblue

So I'm looking into adding a few sensor inputs to my P2K, oil pressure, fuel pressure, and coolant pressure. Ive been searching a bit tonight and other than $150 sensors I haven't fount much. Does anyone know a good source to buy gm style sensors at a reasonable price? I don't see why I couldn't pull some at pick n pull for practical nothing, but the problem Ive found is I have no idea what cars are a good donor match.

Im thinking something like this

Sensor

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

So I'm looking into adding a few sensor inputs to my P2K, oil pressure, fuel pressure, and coolant pressure. Ive been searching a bit tonight and other than $150 sensors I haven't fount much. Does anyone know a good source to buy gm style sensors at a reasonable price? I don't see why I couldn't pull some at pick n pull for practical nothing, but the problem Ive found is I have no idea what cars are a good donor match.

Im thinking something like this

Sensor

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

sorry about that post above.

what bar do you need? 3bar - 3.5bar - 5bar

you can also use the aem brass pressure sensors that are approx. 75.00

they can be wired up the same way and calibrated within minutes.

Paul

I'm thinking 5 bar for the oil and fuel, ant 3 should be fine for the coolant. But I was thinking if someone knew of a car from yr 2000 p that I may source them for $50 total at pick n pull. It would be really cool if the oil pressure sensor also read oil temp? Thanks for the advise, Ive been looking at the aem brass sensors but didn't know if they would work for my application.

• 1 year later...