Hatch emblems in METAL

Please pm if you have any. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for 240'z metal emblems

Metal fender emblems that say "datsun"

Rear quarter panel emblems that say "240z" NOT the "z" ones

Hatch emblems in METAL

Please pm if you have any. Thanks

What condition is acceptable? I think I have some of the quarter panel ones, but the chome is maybe not there anymore. I painted them black and used them for a while before I bought and used new plastic ones.

I would prefer to have them with all of their tabs still on the back. It might be kind of bad if there is only one tab left, because I think that might make it well...droop or something. Send me some photos and I'm sure we can work something out! The emblem does say "240z" right? Just making sure.

Thanks!

I would prefer to have them with all of their tabs still on the back. It might be kind of bad if there is only one tab left, because I think that might make it well...droop or something. Send me some photos and I'm sure we can work something out! The emblem does say "240z" right? Just making sure.

Thanks!

Yes they say "240z", came from my 12/70 car. I believe all of the pins are there. Let me see if I can find them.

Garrett

Looks like I only have one of them. Pretty good shape. Painted with epoxy primer and then black back in 1994. Both pins are perfect and there was little if any metal corrosion.

post-4218-031844700 1306207184_thumb.jpg

post-4218-063650900 1306207136_thumb.jpg

Garrett

Edit - by the way, I think they are side specific. This one has an R on the backside.

Edited by inline6

I have a set of fender emblems"DATSUN" a rear hatch DATSUN emblem and a set of quarter emblems "240z" all have some pitting on them, all have their tabs, the 240z emblems are in the nicest condition, they have not been restored and they are still chrome never been touched up...my email is buyaz2@hotmail.com send me an email and I will send you digital shots of all 5 emblems..

I didn't think the c-pillar emblems were side specific. Hopefully someone out there can verify. If indeed they are not side specific and you choose to go with inline6's single emblem I have one very good one to marry with it. Chrome is quite good. Both tabs are there with the retainer clips. Just needs a little touch up on the white in the Z and a little black. Nice example pulled from my '71.

post-4776-036718200 1306377304_thumb.jpg