HybridZ

Adjustable front control arm options

Im thinking about using TTT's AE86 Adjustable LCA Kit when i do mine. It consists of their Block, Standard thread insert, and Reverse thread Heim joint (on the car adjustability) and are weld it. I used this kit to make some adjustable LCA's for my buddies 73 Celica Lift back and it worked phenominally, and the width of the LCA's on that seems similar to the ones on the Z. The only thing that needed modification was the Boxing plate, which needed to be trimmed to the right shape.

This Kit

http://technotoytuning.com/productdetail.php?p=772

• 6 months later...

The biggest problem I had and have with the adjustable lower control arms available was the fact that you had to remove the bolt to adjust the arm. Mine always have had the ability to be

on car adjustable. The key to a good arm is the BEST quality heim joint. Try to buy them without the heim joint and source your own.

I have contemplated getting back into the game on these. My arms are on over 100 cars up front with zero returns.

Mike