HybridZ

URGENT brake booster

reverendzed

If you can't find one for that year, You can use one from a ZX and use the bigger ZX Master cylinder also. All you do is install the zx booster upside down and get a longer hose for the booster. :o) I put a ZX Booster and master cylinder in my 74 260Z, when I couldn't find one. Has worked for 8 years now.

seat belts

240sx fastback rear lap/shoulder belts and 90-96 Q45 front inner latch.

Newer safer belts. My retractors are so bad no amount of lube will fix them. The inertia latch engages prematurely! So you have to slowly pull the belt from the rest positions. Its really annoying. I am unsure that in the case of an accident, whether I would have a broken collar bone or the seat belt would snap first. Ive seen the seat belts mentioned above installed in Lumberjacks car. Some day soon Ill be doing the same.

GL!

• 1 month later...

I have a booster and master from 280ZX.$70 shipped for both.

Jamal

I want to buy your brake booster if you have it yet. Have a 1970 mod (series 1) with upgraded brakes. Know that the 280ZX brake booster fit on 260Z, but do you know if it fits on my 1970mod?