HybridZ

Dropped the engine

It's a far cry from most, just a little 283, but I'm proud of it so far. Nothing pertaining to the v8 swap has been farmed out. Had some help from me pa. We did have to grind two mounting ears off of the th350, but othewise everything fit without any trans tunnel massaging.

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

Thank you to all of those at hybridz that have gone before and chronicled their victories an failures to make it easy for the rest of us. Thanks also to 280zcar who loaned me the invaluable load leveler

Thanks guys. I love my painters/duck tape, I put it everywhere. Turbo the headers are actually ebay headers, bought them from a member here that was going ls1. I love the valve covers. When I take them off to adjust valves I am going to polish them up. To be honest I am not sure if they a repos or originals. There is a casting flash on one, but I saw a set at the good guys swap meet that was claiming to be original that had the casting flash as well. Either way they are fun. Next up is fuel system. Running new lines and setting up carb and throttle cable/linkage

I know. I just started to put together a list of all the "little" stuff that I don't have already and it's longer than I thought it was. I am hoping to try and fire up by end of august, but more realistically it will be september or october, especially since classes start back up soon. You can bet there will be video of the first fire. I've been dreaming of this project for at least 10 years. Thanks again for all the support.