HybridZ

CAN'T GET IT TO START

98cobra+75280z

I have been trying everything i can think of for 6 months now and havent got any progress. I have a MS1 v2.2 with a relay board and a HEI 4 module. I have it wired just like Moby's writeup and i have spark and compression, the car stumbles like it wants to start but nothing. I have set the timing several times and im pretty sure all my settings are correct in megatune. Is there anyone in southeast indiana that could help me or anyone that could guide me online. I am at my ropes end with this car. I will post anything that may help but im not sure what anyone will need help. Im sorry to vent so much but i havent had the car for over a year now and ive been spending a lot of money to get it back and reliable, but i cant get it to start so i can begin to tune. Thanks everyone.

Will it start with starting fluid in the intake? Distinguish between spark (and timing) versus fuel problems. If it stumbles but won't catch, you might have fuel problems.

ill go buy some starting fluid and check tonight. if it is fuel related could it be the '75 dropping resistor pack that i wired into the injectors.

i just went out and attempted to start it with starting fluid, no luck. I have spark but it is weak and not as fast as i would expect. The car is cranking at like 400 to 500 rpm but there is only one spark every 2 or so seconds, is that normal or should there be far more sparks as i would expect. The car still just stumbles so i am thinking i need to readjust the timing on it. Is there any reason the spark is this weak or slow?