HybridZ

Anyone running Rota Grid Vs?

I'm debating selling my RB-Rs for some grid Vs, but I can't actually find any good images of them on S30s. I've found plenty of TE37Vs, but they are offered in a whole bunch of great sizes, the Rotas...aren't.

Just hoping someone knows of an image with them on an S30, maybe even with 225 50s..?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went for the bronze 15x8 0et, I totally agree haha, you almost can't go wrong with a white car and bronze wheels. For tires I went yokohama AVS 225 50 15, if the group buy ever happens for the 15x9s I'll go that route, but for now I'm playing it safe. I ordered it yesterday, tires will be here today probably and wheels by the end of next week. As soon as it all gets mounted, I'll be sure to throw some images in this thread. The car is in the shop getting de-rusted and painted, I literally cannot wait to see it "reborn" again haha.

Just bought some and took them home today. They really look fabulous and way better in person! Man oh man. I am glad i bought these. Will post photos up soon. 15x8 -0. Originally I wasn't going to purchase these but came upon a real great deal that I couldn't refuse. Glad i did.

Edited by yhlz

DeLorean, trust me. The pictures do it no justice. The wheel finish looks much much better in person. I actually don't mind the height too much. In person, it looks good already. Maybe a 1 or 2 inch drop could help but other than that, the wheels really surprised me.

Edited by yhlz