HybridZ

4:11 R200 Long Nose Diff WTB

RB26powered74zcar

Wanted to Buy - R200 4:11 long nose.

Please PM me if you have one you will let go of....

thanks!

Wrecking yard down the street from me has a 88 200sx. I checked and it has the R200 in it. Its either a 3.90 or 4.11. The guy at the counter was asking $200 for it. I walked away. There was also a VG30/auto 200sx sitting out at PNP down the way. Im pretty sure thats also a 4.11.

Id be willing to help you out with this if your interested. I can at least get you the wrecking yard phone number for the non-pnp. Let me know if I can help. :D

Ray

I'll check when I get home - I have I think a 4.44 R200 long nose and I think a 3.7 or a 4.11 - not sure? One has a LSD - I think the 4.44. Not exactly what your looking for - but if you are interested, let me know and I'll check the actual ratio to be sure.

-Bob

Wrecking yard down the street from me has a 88 200sx. I checked and it has the R200 in it. Its either a 3.90 or 4.11. The guy at the counter was asking $200 for it. I walked away. There was also a VG30/auto 200sx sitting out at PNP down the way. Im pretty sure thats also a 4.11.

Id be willing to help you out with this if your interested. I can at least get you the wrecking yard phone number for the non-pnp. Let me know if I can help. :D

Ray

Thanks for the info Ray. I really only want the 4:11 for a diff gear ratio though. I'm looking to match up my trans gears (rb25det) to the diff gear it came with as a new car (4:11).

I have a 89 GT-R short nose with a 4:11 & CLSD carrier, that I was planning to put that carrier into a long nose 4:11 open R200 (if I can locate one).

If not, it's back to orig. plan. That is to put the 4:11 short nose GT-R clsd in my Z. Doing it that way makes me have to get a longer drive shaft, a pinion flange to fit the drive shaft, and then use the MM 6 bolt billet companion flanges, sub axles, and R230 6 bolt 1/2 shaft kit with custom mossier axle center bars that I already own. I need to buy a short nose diff brace from TTT or MM still....

Long story huh....? :)