HybridZ

Finally got another Z..Project "Loose change"

z ya

Well its great to be back!! I sold my 70 355 powered 240Z back in 2003 I think. Sold it to build a 69 Camaro that I still own and love. But....I could just not let go of wanting another 240Z. I just flat love them...lol. So a few weeks ago I was at some local airport drag races and ran into a sweet hybridz. It was Dan's toy on the board. Got to check his car out and watch him punish some cars. After that I decided I have to get another one soon. The deal breaker was the little lady was not thrilled about me having a second hotrod. So it had to be dirt cheap and the whole build on a serious budget. Well I ended up finding a 72 240Z all stock but kinda ruff. The price ended up being $400 so I cant ***** to much. Plans originally were for a LS swap but the details and overall cost is just to much for the budget for this car car. So looks like its going to be a sbc. Between me and all my buddies(parts) I can put one together and running for next to nothing. The plans for the car is a tough streetfighter type build. Homebrew paint/body work/drivetrain...everything! My Camaro ended up being so nice I dont want to beat on it. This car I want to not worry about it. Plan to run autocross/drags strip/street. Just a fun low budget ride. Here is a quick pic of the new 240!

IMG_20110926_143533-1.jpg