HybridZ

Is it worth buying the Kameari head upgrade?

tapioka

I'v been looking in to buying this head. I'v also have not seen anyone talk about it or have in their l6. I have searched the forums for quite some and found nothing. I'm really just looking for closture with this particular item.

Thanks

Juan

Goals???

If you want 300hp there's several (some even on this board) that can build a head that will flow plenty well, and possibly every bit as well as that kameari head. I'm not saying kameari is not any good, I'm just saying there's LOTS of people still around that do work on L6 heads that know the tricks to getting great power out of them.

And you'll probably spend less than half that...

Also consider, Kameari sells a package. You may need more than just a head. If you are not looking to drop a ton of money on a complete engine build to Kameari spec, I would go with one of the USDM engine builders/ head porters. As others have said, there are plenty of engine builds on this site making any power goal you want, without the Kameari head.

Edited by ctc