HybridZ

Forza Motorsport 4

ArchetypeDatsun

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys make me sad I bought a PS3 as a media server... Instead I have a perfectly good blu ray media that someone unfortunately put GT5 on. What a waste.

...it does make a stellar media server though. Main thing that swayed me from that standpoint was that it's 100x easier to upgrade to a large capacity drive.

Yeah I saw that you joined! Ive only really been doing the world tour but im gonna start drifting again. I did it alot in FM3, we'll have to do some drifting together online!

For sure, I'm stuck on one part of the world tour I'm pretty sure I'm toward the end cause I had been playing it forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get a little frustrated at times because the damn computer wants to ram me off the track, most of time I manage to keep it together when that happens. Online people do it all the damn time in the circuit races if I have a slower car than they do and run faster times they usually get pissed and ram me off the track.

Yeah, the A.I. leaves a LOT to be desired.

The thing that annoys me more though is the over use of brakes by the computer cars, so you get slowed WAY down by them, trying not to hit them, and then makes it difficult to pass them on a straight, especially when they have the good line.

Yeah I totally agree, I always get stuck behind the computer because they dont know how to brake properly. And as for the AI ramming goes I usually try to stay away from the pack in the first corner haha they always wreck my car and I hate having a messed up looking car when I race :P