b6cwfa.jpg

nuvyf.jpg

vign6b.jpg

2rnyopd.jpg

ei1747.jpg

2eyj4f5.jpg

35jilnn.jpg

21jye50.jpg

This is most of the TT stuff that I have. I do however have some other documents from CARTECH on their set ups as well as the build notes from my motor build up. I will include this stuff in my build thread so that it is documented for others to see. Or not...... if you guys want me to pout up more info let me know.

My car has all of the add-ons that he offered at the time. I have noticed that my Holley is different than the one in the pictures, both of my manifolds are different as well. It seems as though my turbo mani is an o.e.m. manifold with a flange welded onto it, a wastegate adaptor welded at the bottom, the intake that I have does not have the "TURBO TOM " stamped in to the cast of it. My water injection system tank is different than the one that is shown in the literature above. I guess my kit was one of his first runs.... Not sure. I do know that Tom was flown out to tune the car after it was put together.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to hearing how it goes. I noticed page 7 appears to be missing, I don't suppose you have that page too?

Did your car come with the original Turbo Tom installation manual mentioned in the literature above? I like how Tom says that the manual makes it an easy install and you can just follow the pictures if you like.

Edited by 24OZ

• 2 weeks later...