HybridZ

You know you own a Datsun when.........

turboHLS30

Wait a minute that was your F/S ad on craigslist?

I'm the guy from Chicago who emailed you about driving down there to pick that one up. LOL

Also more on topic: You know you own a Datsun when the people from junkyards around your house start recognizing you when you walk in.

Yup, thats me B) She's going to be my weekend warrior. Maybe she'll be ready for the AutoX coming up on the 29th :D

You know it when some SOB backs up

ON TOP OF YOUR HOOD.. :angry:

and claims he never saw you.

It happened to me 10 minutes into ownership.........

35 years ago.

That sight haunts me whenever I'm behind some one <_<

Edited by jasper

You know you own a DATSUN when you park just about anywhere and when you return there`s a crowd inspecting your ride from top to bottom. Literally from top to bottom! I once found this guy laying on the ground checking out the bottom of my Z. I ask him if he ever own a z and was just checking for rusty floors. He tells me no, never owned a Z but was curious about the chrome plating on the oil pan and why such a big gas pump. The answer to his question, the plated oil pan was to notice oil leaks better and about the big pump for...for what else more BOOOOOST BABY!!!

You know you own a Datsun when you are driving your ride and then, after someone pass in front of you, suddenly the stop lights appears reducing their speed and the driver makes a melancolic gesture face and nods trying to tell you " I has one but has to sell it..."

You know you own a datsun when people stare and smile and point and give you thumbs up when you pass them on the highway.

You know you have a Turbo L28 when people ask you if its diesel -_-

You know you have a datsun when people follow you into gas stations or stores and talk with you about it.

You know you have a Datsun in washington when you have to do a weekly rust check.

You know you have a Datsun when you have atleast 5 Nissan 240sx kids a day air high five you.

You know you drive a datsun when you go over an angle bend and the whole car squeaks like its doing yoga

You know you drive a Datsun when you have no leaks, but go through a quart of oil