HybridZ

Spirit Garage Z

Its an old video that while im sure many of us have seen, I figured itd be worth seeing again and sharing it with those who havent had the chance to!

I kind of consider this video to be rare now, it tends to get pulled off the net pretty quick once its put on- So enjoy it while you can. Enjoy everyone!

Edited by Sideways

Its an old video that while im sure many of us have seen, I figured itd be worth seeing again and sharing it with those who havent had the chance to!

I kind of consider this video to be rare now, it tends to get pulled off the net pretty quick once its put on- So enjoy it while you can. Enjoy everyone!

Just downloaded it Thanks for the link.

Edited by aplyedmind

Did that vid say it was a bored out l24? the text was a bit blurry and my japanese is a bit weak so i couldnt read the rest of the specs. I wonder how much power they were able to ring out of that block and if they are still using it. Last time i read up on this z it had changed a bit, g-nose, supposedly more power, etc. Definitely one of my top favorite Z's.