HybridZ

Cheap Xenon Front Airdams

Nick J

And to think I almost bought one from MSA, would have cost me 300 shipped.

Anyway- I ordered one on friday. Order status shows "shipping in 1-2 weeks" Will follow up shipping time.

Same here but I backed out when I saw the shipping quote to canada ! I'm ordering now!

I use 4wheelparts.com

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Bumpers-Tire-Carriers-and-Winch-Mounts/Air-Dam.aspx?t_c=64&t_s=26&t_pt=5015&t_pl=106143&t_pn=XEN3124

They are a direct distributor for xenon.

The price in the cart is similar and they should have free shipping with orders over $99. Sometimes they go on sale as well.

I have bought 2 and received in 3 days! I think it was like $155 to my door. Just put in the xenon part number and it should pop up on their website.

I have these thing installed on my 280z. I really like the product. The center of the airdam at the bottom needs to be strenghten. They tend to bend at the speed of 75-80mph. I might put a thin aluminum underneath, just like they did here link here

The lower 280Z grill rests up against the back of the airdam and that should also give the center a bit more support at speed.

• 1 month later...