HybridZ

Check out the weird manifold

ttodhunter

SEE THE BOSCH CONNECTION ON THE IDLE AIR CONTROL STEPPER SOLENOID (No BCDD on this baby!)

It's a sedan version, BTW. The Z-Version didn't have the NAPS on it, only things like the Cedric, Leopard, Gloria, etc... The Z's used one without "NAPS" as pollution control isn't sporting enough (even if they did run the same computer!)

It won't plug-n-play on ANY US products, as they don't have the wiring/connector or ECU Connector with the proper pins to operate the IAC. JDM baby! JDM!

Edited by Tony D

That thing has been for sale in Los Angeles for like 2 years now.

My friends 79 fairlady has a similar throttle body with 2 flaps, and a bosch connector. I'm guessing that its the same type of TB. Its longer than a US throttle body.

We tried to use my spare non egr intake on his car to clean it up, but then afer I got it all on I realized the ECU wires wouldn't connect.

I'm trying to get him to convert fully to US spec harness/ecu and intake just to make sure he can find spare things.

Edited by BluDestiny

I just populated the ecu connector with the missing wires when I made a ECU testing harness for this.

Blue Streak electronics had harnesses and wiring diagrams for all of the nissan engine management computers.

I probably could have skipped making a harness for this ecu but the orders came from the canadian facility.