HybridZ

Flares & ROTA RBR 17X9.5

Turbo6.0

I am ready to purchase my wheels, tires and flares and am looking for some help. After some tedious searching I plan on running the Z-Force BAMF flares with ROTA RBR 17x9.5 all around. Does anyone have this or a similar setup? From what I have read you can run a 275 tire with some modification to the front end.

Does anyone have pictures of their car with these wider flares? I have seen a lot of cars with these wheels but I wasn't sure if they had the wider flares or not.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Two threads you can dig through would be the,

1- Rota group buy thread, (start from the back working in),

2- Post pics of your wheel thread.

There have been pics of members cars with exactly what your looking for, just can't remember exactly where.

Does anyone have pictures of their car with these wider flares? I have seen a lot of cars with these wheels but I wasn't sure if they had the wider flares or not.

You may not need the wider flares. I'm running 17x9/9.5 with intentions to put on regular ZG flares as soon as I finish my interior.

I based my set up after this car:

DragonLowRezfromUS129Photo.jpg

The difference is I'll be running coilovers, but this thread helped me out a lot when deciding what to get:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/rota-rb-s-on-280z-t503159.html

You may not need the wider flares. I'm running 17x9/9.5 with intentions to put on regular ZG flares as soon as I finish my interior.

The difference is I'll be running coilovers, but this thread helped me out a lot when deciding what to get:

I am ordering a set of coilovers with camber plates too so I will be covered there. I am even thinking about making my own flares too so now all I really need to sort out is where to get the wheels. I have looked everywhere I can think of and haven't been able to find the 17x9.5 rb-r wheels anywhere....

Edit: Found the wheels and ordered them. Time to start cutting :D

Edited by Turbo6.0

So this car has 9.5 wide on all 4? looks like the front tires are smaller than the rear, right?