HybridZ

Forza Horizon E3 Trailer

GarageRatt13

Completely not the type of game I was expecting from the Forza Franchise. I wonder though, is it Forza with street racing/rally-ish tracks, or an improved (hopefully) Need For Speed type game? There was no indication of cars, or at least what is driveable, usually Forza is quick to say "1 bazzilion driveable carzzz!!!" "5000 REAL worlds trackzzz!!!" and so on.

Even though I've always preferred the Dirt series over Forza, I'll probably buy this, even if it's not as large as the Forza series games, meaning less selection in cars, as long as the vehicle dynamics are ported over from the Forza games, it should be a game worth playing.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more info on this one.

BTW, there is nothing "sick" about any Dubstep. ;)

I watched a demo of someone playing it and it seems to have the same driving physics as the other Forza games but your not on a track and you can roam around wherever you want and challenge other drivers on the street. Also they said that all the customization and tuning will be the same, Im pretty pumped for this.

And hey I like Dubstep :( lol I DJ that stuff all the time!!

So its similar to old school Tokyo Extreme racer. That game was awesome. I watched the trailer and my first thoughts were," rally and road tracks....things that should have been included in forza 4......" If it is more of an open world format, then I my first impressions were wrong.

I watched a demo of someone playing it and it seems to have the same driving physics as the other Forza games but your not on a track and you can roam around wherever you want and challenge other drivers on the street. Also they said that all the customization and tuning will be the same, Im pretty pumped for this.

And hey I like Dubstep :( lol I DJ that stuff all the time!!

Then it should make for a great game.

I like being able to freely roam around maps (tracks?). It kinda annoys me in some games that you can see areas, that want to go to, but the game will reset you to a playable area, or just not allow you to get there. I think that's why I got into Arkham Asylum and City so much.

Dubstep is just over rated and all sounds pretty much the same, to me.

There's a few tracks I can tolerate, but for the most part it just sounds like people trying too hard to be part of that genre, missing a lot of what makes music enjoyable. The Charlie the Unicorn Dubstep remix is pretty good. LOL

I saw this when they where showing it on the Forza website looked like Forza is trying to expand which is not a bad thing. If it's anything like Tokyo Extreme Racer than damn I need this game, and if its a game with a lot of cars then this is going to be fun but also expensive.