HybridZ

I want these mirrors

Chaparral2f

Has anybody seen these mirrors? They're off a Ferarri Testarossa, and I really like the way they look. Unfortunatly they cost about $500 each. There must be an after market source for some sort of reasonably priced knock offs but I haven't been able to find it. Any suggestions?post-249-054540000 1343257002_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Z-Testarossa-Style-Outside-Mirrors-Pair-70-501150.jpg

Obviously not dead on, but ? Obviously, don't buy from Showcars, but just showing ya

I have a set of those on my car...they are Vitaloni "turbo racing" mirrors and I have no complaints. Heres a link to a seller on EBAY. I am not endorsing that seller but just to give you an idea of what they are and approximate cost.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Genuine-Vitaloni-Turbo-Racing-Side-view-Mirror-Set-Made-in-Italy-/200807663070?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec111c5de&vxp=mtr

I have a set of those on my car...they are Vitaloni "turbo racing" mirrors and I have no complaints. Heres a link to a seller on EBAY. I am not endorsing that seller but just to give you an idea of what they are and approximate cost.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Genuine-Vitaloni-Turbo-Racing-Side-view-Mirror-Set-Made-in-Italy-/200807663070?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec111c5de&vxp=mtr

Can I see a pic of those mirrors on your car. I have a set of those Vitaloni mirrors sitting on the shelf. I am currently running a set of mirrors from a Datsun 1300 pickup. I have been wanting to switch the mirrors out but haven't gotten around to it.