HybridZ

My new Turbo 280zx

Picked this up for a song here locally... Saved it from rotting under a tree any longer. Been parked since 07.

post-14370-005365200 1343343586_thumb.jpg

post-14370-033968800 1343343561_thumb.jpg

82 Turbo 5-spd with tan interior. Currently has an FMU and an aftermarket rail with a relatively small intercooler. Of course ill keep my HbZ family updated with progress as the money comes in every 1st and 15th.

Nice acquisition. I'll be looking for a turbo donor for my NA ZX one day soon. Then again, I haven't decided how I want to proceed as far as future powerplant. As always, glad to see another ZX saved. I've been lurking here long enough to know that we need some more S130 love in this world!

I had that same color. My kids called it orange. I still don't know what color to call it. Nice find.

Yea, that's like 70% of S130's out there. I had a Gold one that everyone called brown, and now I have one that's defintely like a merlot purple and people call it brown too.... I don't blame them though because it took me a week to decide to call it merlot.

I don`t think so! Its one of my parts car.

cimg2319d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dude! Give that a couple more years and you'll be able to pull that left tail light without tools! And I'm always thankful the S130 doesn't have as many rust issues as the S30..... Dang.

Yea, that's like 70% of S130's out there. I had a Gold one that everyone called brown, and now I have one that's defintely like a merlot purple and people call it brown too.... I don't blame them though because it took me a week to decide to call it merlot.

Dude! Give that a couple more years and you'll be able to pull that left tail light without tools! And I'm always thankful the S130 doesn't have as many rust issues as the S30..... Dang.

I`ll tell you more about it`s condition.This ZX was given to me FREE.The owner wanted it out of his yard...NO PROBLEM,i can do that! The car caved in from the rusted out frame rails and floors. I`m just waiting for the whole car to rot away. I look at it this way,NO NEED OF A ENGINE HOIST! :lol: