HybridZ

Buying stuff through Hybridz

TieFighter88

When it isn't a just a short drive away for a cash transaction., what is the common/safe way people are buying/sending parts through these forums?

Paypal? It has the package delivery confirmation system in which it releases the funds for the seller when the buyer's package arrives...

I want to buy something from a bloke up in SC... and I am not sure if he is that tech savy...

I've always used paypal. Frankly, if someone is an established member here I have no worries about buying from them. I wouldn't be too worried about getting ripped off, especially if they've sold things here before and have a good reputation.

Maybe I'm a little too trusting, but I haven't been bitten by it yet. Just my $.02

Like Zero said, if they are an established member here. Auction sites use feedback which will give you some indication of a persons history. I would have no worries about getting my merchandise. Also get pictures and get all your concerns answered BEFORE buying to avoid problems.

ritrebor

Edited by ritrebor