HybridZ

anyone with a 240z live in or near long beach ca?

I have a very good friend who does custom exhausts in long beach. He needs a 240z at his shop to make an exhaust for my car. I'd gladly give someone $50 for letting him use their car for a day. Please let me know if you can help.

oh really? then what does he need a Z for? if u dont mind me asking.

To make an exhaust for me. He said if I could find a z near him that could come in he would make me one. An exhaust company I do work for is supplying the parts so all I need to pay for is shipping. Kind of hard to pass this up. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn, I had the 240 into Long Beach last week for the D2P show at the convention center.

And that one got my gas paid because it was 'company mileage' ... now I'm leaving on Sunday for points west and won't be back till December. I thought this was all taken care of and done!

Then again, it's about 90 miles one-way... 4.5 one way, so 9 gallons of gas to get there and back, $5.50 a gallon before octane booster... $6.50 after...WOAH! That adds up quickly, don't it!sad.gif

Another excuse for Telecommuting this week! I actually have a 'dead' 240 in the back, but they would have to send a truck to get it, and then return it when done. I don't have the courtesy tow any longer otherwise that would be an easy task to accomplish!

• 1 month later...