HybridZ

Production Numbers Of White Interior 72' 240z

Hey everyone!

Well I tried the search and I either missed it or I could not find any numbers for how many 1972 240z's were produced with a white interior. I am just wondering how many where built as I am currently selling my car; orange ext. with white int. and so far everybody who has seen it says they have never seen that before? The car was build in April of 1972 and the VIN is 79569. Any help would be really appreciated, for all I know its a hidden gem or just another 240!

Thanks!

Chris

Please Resize Images

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/98611-posting-pictures-please-read/

Edited by RB26powered74zcar
5 megs is way to large. Please Resize Images to: 1024 x 768 pixels or close, before placing on HZ.

Can't see the pics, but I'm guessing that your car is not 918 Orange, but rather the 110 Perismmon orange/red. All these came with white interiors. On the IZCC page, it says that 918 Orange cars were available with white interiors in 1972, but I've never seen one either.

I didn't think Nissan kept records of what Z came with what. In the early days, it was grab what's next on the pile and put it in. If they kept those records, I don't think they were ever put in electronic format. I know where's lsts of options for these years, but nothing that said XXXXX Vin was orange/white etc. That's one reason there were so many mid year changes.

Can't see the pics, but I'm guessing that your car is not 918 Orange, but rather the 110 Perismmon orange/red. All these came with white interiors. On the IZCC page, it says that 918 Orange cars were available with white interiors in 1972, but I've never seen one either.

The '72 110 cars were available with either black or white interior, not just white. White interiors are definitely less common than black.