HybridZ

so whats behind your grill??

I took off my grill and air dam to do some parts fitting and took a pic to show you how I have things set up so far....

what'cha think?? yes thats a big piece of cardboard blocking off the cold side of the radiator. I mounted the remote oil cooler and fan seperate from the radiator, on the front side of the rad support. However I forgot to make the oil lines easily removable, oops....

post-1621-040060100 1351055654_thumb.jpg

Hehe I was going to say nice horn!, Behind my grille right now is nothing since the engine is out. But when I first pulled it I found a bird the car had eaten some years past. It'd been stuck in it's teeth for quite a while, nasty. Funny how I'm wishing now that I took a picture of it. My Z32 has also eaten a few birds. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had to pull avian remains from in front of the radiator.

Behind my grille is probably a few megatons of earth... it went to the land fill years ago now. I run no grill. But if I were to have a grill, the only thing between it and the radiator is just the few necessary wires to go to the driver's side headlight and turn signal.