HybridZ

WTB: Full Megasquirt for L28et

S30Turbo

So after rebuilding and installing a L28et i found out that it wont start. I have bought a new ecu and still doesnt work. so im tired of messing around with it. Does anyone have a full megasquirt system that i can plug in play into my car? Thank you

Edited by Francisco

I went through the same thing with mine, and let me tell you MS is NOT plug and play. I am still trying to figure out why my tach input periodically flips out and causes a sync loss. My latest idea is the distributor ground, missing, will cause static build up and periodic discharge that interrupts the signal.

Double check what you have, with a factory ECU it's bound to be something simple you missed.

I kinda want MS so I can upgrade to bigger injectors later on.

Many people have put 440cc's on the factory ECU's

One guy ran 100psi to his factory injectors... Scary

Just say you want MS cuz its a cool piece of bling instead of making excuses. lol

When MS acts up will you then take that to a shop? You will pay them to learn about it and then they will stab in the dark.

Perhaps the injector wiring was mixed up? These are batch fired. Some mechanics are great, some just spend your cash until you don't come back. Whether the problem was solved or not!

As you may notice, I don't trust garage monkey's.

I think a better question is what are your horsepower goals? Then you can figure out what injectors you may or may not need as well as a turbo and maybe a cam.

I bought an aftermarket FPR off ebay and I run my factory injectors at 36lbs and my stock turbo at 12lbs. Lots of fun.

Edit: I bet someone messed up the order of injector plugs on your wiring harness.

Edited by tyler031734

I'm running an adaptronics after market computer, set up by Rebello Racing. It works great. Look them up and see if they can help you. Make sure this is what you want to do because once you start ripping the ecu out it would be hard to go back. It's also going to cost you.

Edited by scobuggy