HybridZ

Looking for fellow ATL S30 owners

Koryu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down in Warner Bubba but have been to this once http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/events-meets-shows/332406-vintage-class-oldschool-car-meet-1990-older-sunday-nov-18-%401pm-dunwoody-7.html There were a couple of nice Zs there whom I'm pretty sure are members here.  There's also a Georgia Z club that meets once a month somewhere in Atlanta.

Come to Caffeine and Octane the first Sunday of each month. There are about 10-15 Zs that show up each month. http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/index.php/directions/

Everytime I go there is 10-15 late model Z's and maybe 1-3 datsuns. Tons of nice cars but very far away from being a Z get together.

I'm in Woodstock. If there is a Z meet let me know. I'll be there

hey man

Im the guy who started the Vintage Class oldschool meet... Amir from Garage Zero.

my s30..

6265159239_8de6a23b07_b.jpg

and trust me.. youre going to want to come to THIS weekends meet.. specially if you like S30zs..

hell.. Ill be in mine myself.. and a new one we just finished that will be very worth the drive.

so come out and meet the rest of us ATL oldschoolers.. and no thats not the most Zs ever.. ahaha

Chillindog

I was wondering where you were with the Z..

I sold my purple Celica.. got another 77 Celica liftback(the black one with the white camaro nosestripe)

I got my white Z up and running well.. its got your old SSR MK3s on there!.. shakotan kyusha look.

Im trying to get this fools tripple webber carb setup.. we swapped in a L28 with a holley 4 barrel and a 5 speed.

trying to keep it not TOO extravagant.. just what folks would do out there.

other than that.. 

chillindog.

ahah!

and damn.. you in Dallas?.. that far man!

Edited by TheVengeance