HybridZ

Vitaloni Turbo Mirrors

madkaw

Installed some Vitalonies today-see what you think.

The mirrors are bigger and more "in your face" attitude, but I like them.

They are very useful as mirrors, not like my californias I had they before. Better quality then anything I have had before. lot's of adjustement, and I believe they will stay in adjustment all the time.

Mirrors are taller , so line of sight is eye level with the driver. 

• 8 months later...

I personally love them....I had them on my other 280z's I had years back. they make what they called the "baby toronados" and the big tornados, I had both at some point in time years back . the ticket is to color match the mirrow to the car...and just leave the black 1.5 inch around it in black...trust me they look sharp.. and one other thing they come with a blue "tint" on the mirrow itself....they where very ahead of their time back in the early 80's when I had them....

These would be difficult to paint since very little is paintable . You have a large rubber boot and a logo to contend with.

Updated review: still very happy with these. Passenger side started to move around a little but it was just the Allen bolt loose on the stem assembly. Tightened up and no other issues.