HybridZ

"503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". Hard is access Hybrid Z around 11:00 PM (pst)

tamo3

Every night, I'm having issue to access to Hybrid Z site starting around 11:00pm (Pacific Standard Time) I'm using AT&T optical fiber line. I don't have any issue to access to Classic Z, but Hybrid Z is always get Error 503, or Error 500.

Is this site goes down to maintenance every night around 11:00pm?

Does anyone have same experience?

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info.

Is it possible to change "service/ update" mode time sometime later? Like wise 2:00am (PST) majority people is sleeping...

It's frustrating every night when I want to access to this site.

I bed you can make it automated process.

Regards,

tamo3

• Administrators

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info.

Is it possible to change "service/ update" mode time sometime later? Like wise 2:00am (PST) majority people is sleeping...

It's frustrating every night when I want to access to this site.

I bed you can make it automated process.

Regards,

tamo3

I would like to but unfortunatly I cannot.

Our hosting company sets the time for when nightly server backups run, around midnight PST.

I have to schedule the server to do a database dump and do some other things that needs to be completed before the backup window opens.

The backup is not what causes the site to timeout, its the database dump that kills the site. Our database has become so large that it takes a while to dump it all and sucks the life out of the server in the process :)