HybridZ

BP6ES-11 NGK

srgunz

Is the BP6ES-11 still available? Reason I ask is I used to get them from my

local Advance Auto store. They no longer show them in their computer even

though their website still has them listed. I may have to call MSA. Their website

does not tell you which ones they have. Just "we will send you the plug for your car"

I use these in my L28 with MSD ignition.

• 3 weeks later...

GP7133 is the single-platinum plug, I use these sometimes however I get a better idle from sidegapping the plugs, so I've been using BPR6ES-11.

Can you add some detail on the side-gapping and the idle changes?  I just spent some effort indexing a new set of plugs,which I've been doing since I found it smoothed the idle on my last "last-legs" engine (leaky valve stems seemed to play a part in the rough idle also).  I thought about side-gapping but wasn't really sure what it offered.

I had an idle misfire that was random, didn't follow any plug, cylinder, or wire, and never went away. I switched to sidegapping and indexing the plugs and it all but dissapeared, and I was able to lean the idle out considerably and the misfire vanished.